Thursday, December 20, 2012

On the Lookout!

Well you guys, you all know how perfect I'm not. Let's face it. I'm full of past-tense errors, semi-colon obsessions, lists, bracket addictions...ellipses...repeated phrases, and like, probably some other stuff. But what better way to take care of these things than by getting some help?

That's right! I'm looking for editors!

Oh. You meant like, educational help? Silly you then.

But yes, editors. I need people working permanently and devotedly! Now now, I know what you're thinking: "How can she possibly expect people to be devoted to something that she takes constant breaks from?" Well, to put it simply: ... Because reasons.

No seriously, I know that I'm a mess. But not only will having editors make me more motivated to work, but you'll also get more updates! ..I think. Yeah probably.

So if there's anyone out there wiling to deal with this mess, just let me know! You guys know the drill, drop a comment, send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com, do what you will! I really appreciate any and all help that I can get.

Thanks guys! <3

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment