Wednesday, July 11, 2012

1111 Views and 100 Likes!!

Now this has to be something special!! I was just telling myself that I'd have to make a new post at 1111 views, and when I go to check how many views I have, that's the number that showed up!

Yup, something mighty special indeed!

I can't thank everyone enough for their attention and support! <3 You have my love and gratitude.


Hopefully everyone in America has been okay during the storms that have been hitting for a couple weeks now. In North Carolina, there have been some pretty rough ones, and I'm thankful that I haven't been hurt, and that my friends are safe and sound. (And my fans too of course!)

Now I need to get to writing... Maybe after I finish the second Game of Thrones book ;D

Gotta tell you guys, Game of Thrones is AWESOME. Sure, it can be a bit smutty (both the books and definitely the HBO series. I mean, c'mon guys, it's HBO. What did you expect?), and the show a tad bloody, but the story line and characters are fantastic! I strongly recommend the books and show both to people 16 and up. Viewer discretion advised and all that finely bolded-print stuff.

Anyway.....

For those of you who are interested in reading InkDreams as I write it, just join the subscription list, or send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com asking to join the list! I'll set you up as soon as it hits my inbox!

Everyone stay safe and enjoy what's left of your summer!

<3

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment