Friday, July 6, 2012

1000 Views!!

....-explode-

Oh my goodness you guys!! Thank you all so much for your love and support! It really does mean a lot to me to have so many views in such a short time (not to mention all of the Facebook 'likes'!) I never thought that within only a couple months that'd I'd have so many views.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer! I know I am! I haven't gotten a whole lot of writing done since the last email update, but I promise to get back on the ball soon!

For those of you who have yet to receive the email containing the story thus far, either send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com, comment below with your email, or go to the Subscribe page! If there are errors with sending to the email or using the page, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!! Don't forget to 'like" the Facebook Page!

Again, thank you so much everyone!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment