Monday, June 18, 2012

600 Pageviews!!!!

Oh wow you guys! Over the last WEEK I've gotten a hundred views!! I can't say how thankful I am for that.  I know, I know, most of the views are just one-time viewers clicking on my ads. And two hundred of said views have been from Russia. (Only THREE from the US, for those that were wondering.) But still, numbers are numbers, and I'm still grateful.

I promise I'll send out a subscription update this week. I have a lot of typing to do, but as soon as I finish typing up what I've got, I'll send it out! <3

Remember to "like" the Facebook Page, and send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com to sign up for the Subscription list! (Otherwise you won't be getting a copy of the novel!)

Again, thanks so much everyone!!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment