Monday, March 26, 2012

First Battle Scene? Yeah, I wrote that.

I finally finished writing out the first battle scene! Okay, so really the first planned battle scene. The Trio hunted down some Tailors! Whoo! (This really only makes sense if you've read the story thus far. So those of you who are new, get reading!!)

I've only written a few pages since my last update, so I'll type them up, write some more, type that up, and then send off the next email!

If you still want to join the subscription list, either send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com, or comment below. There is not a limited amount of people that can be on this list, so please, don't hesitate to sign up! Like I've said, I have no rhyme or reason for giving your email to anyone. (Even if I did have a reason, there's no way I would give it out.)

I'd like to send a special shout out to the best friend, because I'm a terrible novelist who forgot some important guidelines to her own novel, and this chick went and found the original Notes, deciphered my horrid handwriting, and put up with me. <3 Love ya Jazzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment