Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Character Page!!

Finally! I spent an hour or two on it yesterday, and finally finished it just now. It's up and ready for viewing. I have to be careful about spoilers, so I'm sorry that there isn't a whole lot of information up.

So far there is only Tera, her Trio, and Martimae, but as I add on, there will be sub pages for Creations and the characters that exist in the real world. (So Ashley, Jamie, etc..)

If anyone finds pictures and thinks that they are suitable, go ahead and post them in the comments, or on our Facebook page! I'm also taking questions about any and all characters [but that doesn't mean I'll answer them XD].

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! Mine's going pretty well, minus the exams I have this week. But don't worry, I'll find plenty of time to keep writing.

I'm going to make a big change to the Facebook Group though. Along with the email subscription list, for those people that don't want to receive more email than they already do, wouldn't it be cool to just get the update in your Facebook messages? All you have to do is join the Facebook Group! Easy, non?

EDIT:

Sooooo, you can chat with groups, but even as an Administrator you can't send out mass messages. Go figure. Instead of using the group, I'll be making a Facebook Event! (Yay for Facebook...). I'll post a link to the event as soon as I have it up!

EDIT:


Due to some technical difficulties (copy and paste being stupid), I've taken down the character page for now. I'll get it fixed soon, I just don't have time to do it right now..

THE LAST FREAKING EDIT.

IT'S DONE. I PROMISE. :D  After some moving things around, it should be finally well, not done, but much better than it previously was.

No comments:

Post a Comment