Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Facebook Takeover: Success.

Yup, that's right folks! InkDreams now has a full-functioning Facebook Page! Check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/InkDreams-Novel-Community/366432046713104

There are some photos I put up, and I can't wait to hear some opinions on them! People are, of course, free to put up their own photos or photos they find. I'll add my favorites to a special album!

Don't forget to like the page either!!! There's a "like" button in the right sidebar of this page, so don't hesitate to click it. :D




On another note, I'll be sending out the next subscription email soon! There are other updates as well of course. Like for one, I'll be putting up some character info pages up on the good ol' blog later this week. Exciting eh?


I'm also debating on whether or not I should put up the whole story so far on scribd.com or wattpad.com... If I do that, then I can embed the novel onto the blog.... Of course I'll still send out the emails!


Don't be afraid to give me your feedback guys! I can't write this novel without all of the support I can get!


-Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment