Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hmm, What to Do..

This is a post about Wattpad.com, which is what I've been using to publicly post the novel. So far there's only a chunk of the story uploaded onto it, but unfortunately, I need to take it down.

You see, the past couple of months I've been doing some SERIOUS re-writing. Like, taking out the first few pages serious and restructuring the main character to be much better than she is. Which is my excuse for not updating since..well..a while. <3 (My other excuse is that I finally have a job and I've been working a lot lately. The last excuse is just stress :D)

Since I'm doing all of these re-writes, well, the stuff posted on Wattpad.com is no longer valid, which is kind of a pain. And I feel bad, because funkywitch from Wattpad was a huge help in editing that material. But things are things and this is that and so and on and so forth. The posted material must go!

I'll be getting rid of it within the next couple of days I suppose, or at least by the end of next week. I am quite lazy. And I have some early shifts this week, which means lots of watching 30Rock and napping when I get home!

Netflix is amazing. And also horrible. They've left off the last couple of seasons of The Office and Parks and Recreation, so I have to go look them up on the internet later. But right now I'm watching 30Rock from the beginning, and then I think I'll move onto Breaking Bad. Anime-wise, I watch a couple of episodes of "Free! Iwatobi Swim Club" every week. That stuff is goooooood. And not because of all the shirtless, super muscular in a healthy way, hot guys. I do NOT fangirl. (Sebastion *cough* Kisuke Urahara *cough*). Right, right, not an anime blog, I'll stop xD.

I hope everyone's been doing okay! I'm really happy and thankful to everyone who keeps checking in on the blog. I get a lot of views every day!

Just a reminder, if you'd like to join the email subscription list, just send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com, click on the "Subscribe" page on the blog, or post your email in a comment below!

Much love to all of you!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment