Thursday, May 2, 2013

And We're Tumbl-n, Tumbl-n, Tumbl-n

That's right, I got me self a Tumblr. I'm not sure what sort of harm would come out of making one, so I decided why not? You can find it here at www.aveiliea.tumblr.com!

I know, I know, I'm SORRY. I haven't written a lick of anything. (Well, I wrote a couple of poems, but you probably don't care about that.) It's exam time at college, and stress levels are at an all-time high for multiple reasons.

For you dog lovers out there, allow me to break your heart a little. Or gain your sympathy. Animal lovers too.

My dog, Lucky, has been diagnosed with cancer in it's last stages. She's had numerous tumors before, and we finally got them out last week. Welp, test results came in, and my family and I aren't really fond of them. It's not a total surprise; my cat died of cancer years ago, and Lucky's not been a puppy for some time now. Needless to say, it's upsetting. One of the worst parts is that I'm not even there to see here, and won't be until next Thursday. I don't even know if she'll still be there when I get back. Loosing someone is painful enough, not being able to say goodbye, well, it feels even worse sometimes.

So if you all could just keep my family in your thoughts and prayers, we'd really appreciate it. Times are tough.

Haha, so I've had a Tumblr for ten minutes and it's already inspired me to write a depressing blog post. Sorry 'bout that everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well on their exams, that those going to prom are having a great, safe time, and that everyone else is doing great as well. With summer vacation around the corner, I expect to get a lot of writing done!

What is everyone doing this summer? Leave a comment below!

Thank you all; I love you guys
-Lindsey


Don't forget to be social!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/InkDreamsNovel
Tumblr: www.aveiliea.tumblr.com
Email: www.inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment