Monday, April 8, 2013

Oops!

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a lovely time. I know I am; it's been like summer where I'm at! After months of 50-40 degree weather, this 70-80 degree stuff is fantastic! I can't wait until I hear the ice cream trucks around the bend.

So, I've been getting a few emails lately from Blogger telling me that I have comments! Now, you can imagine I'm quite excited to find this out, and I rush every time to my admin panel so I can check it out and respond.

Well.

If only it were that easy.

Every time I've gone and checked out my comments section, there haven't been any! I kid you not. Well after this happening about six times, I decided to explore my admin panel a bit more, and that voice in the back of my head pointed out to me that there is a such menu as "Spam" for comments.

Apparently if you put in some sort of hyperlink to your own blog in your comment, it gets marked as spam! Who knew? So I've just gone and restored these comments. Expect replies shortly!

EDIT: Blogger's being a poo-face and won't let me reply. I keep hitting the reply button and nothing's happening. I'll try a couple different web browsers and see what happens. Push comes to shove, I'll be writing Blogger a mean email... 
RE-EDIT: Never mind, it works.. Right after I edited this *grumble grumble*.


A lot of you who've commented have all asked me to check out your blog and let me tell you: I'd be happy to. Please excuse me if I don't do so right off the bat. Life's been a bit busy lately for me (hence the lack of updates). I'm trying my best!

Thank you all so much for the love, the comments, and the compliments! Your support really does mean a lot to me.

Have a safe week everyone! I'll be trying to figure out what to write in between Halloween and Prom. There's about six, seven months of time to insert, and I can only skip so much...

Thanks again!

Lindsey.


If you haven't checked out the Facebook Page, you can find it here!

Send me emails whenever you'd like, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT A COPY OF THE NOVEL! (It's free!)  inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com

The novel can also be found at Wattpad.com, with this link: click here~!

Don't forget to like/vote/subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment