Friday, April 20, 2012

The Moment You've Been Waiting For!

And I'm sorry it's taken so freak'n long. I finally just put my laziness aside and forced myself to work on the editing for five, six hours.

Of course it's not perfect still. I mean, I have to go back and fix some descriptive stuff (like the description of the Tailors and the like). There are spots where I need to put in excerpts as well, I'm just not sure which ones to put in where just yet. And you know, the whole rest of the novel still needs to be written.

I'll be sending out the email around eight pm tonight, so check your inboxes around then!!

If you've yet to join our subscription list, just send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com, or if you're a brave soul, just comment below! I'll add you to the list immediately.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page or join the Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment