Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Delay

Well, I'm dumb. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

I overlooked some huge technicalities with the time conversion between reality and InkDreams, and now I have to go back and redo a bunch of stuff....

This means that the next update is probably going to take a lot longer than I was banking on, unfortunately. I'm quite peeved about it. Not only do I have to fix the problem, but then I have to go through the one hundred pages of the novel and fix everything that doesn't comply with the new rules. Yes, ruleS. As is in I have to make more than one new rule. It's terribly tedious...

Not to mention that while all of this is going on, I have to live the life of a busy college student and study and prepare for my next semester. I've been going to a lot of meetings lately, to prepare for studying abroad in Japan.

I hope that you all will please excuse my inability to come up with proper rules that cannot be so easily flawed, and sit tight until I sort all of this out! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment