Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm Still Alive!!

Sorry that I haven't updated lately guys; life has been...well... a little crazy. There's been drama, and issues and bleh. But rest assured, I'm still alive and kicking and thinking about the novel!

[note that I said "thinking", and not "working on"...]

I haven't really been that active in the writing world lately, sorry guys. I've just started some summer classes, so I'm trying my best to get acclimated with the summer school life before I start other activities. The novel is going to have to wait another week or two before I get writing, unless something just really hits me and I just have to write. ):

This is the perfect time for YOU GUYS however to send me feedback on what I've written so far. I'm a little disappointed that I haven't gotten much feedback at all. I know that a couple people are disgruntled at who Belle's boyfriend is, and why I haven't mentioned his name. Apparently I haven't done the best of jobs with distinguishing between him and Sam. Don't worry, I'm working on it!

But I mean, other than that and grammatical errors, no one has told me anything else. I know that it's summer now, and a lot of people would rather be outside or having fun in ways that don't include books. But really, a hundred pages isn't all that much. So please, please guys, read the novel and tell me what you think. I'm about to send out an email to my subscription list, so for those of you that have yet to sign up, you have one hour (until 3:30pm) to send an email to inkdreamsnovel@gmail.com!

Please and thank you guys! Hope you all are having a great, safe summer!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment